Are you looking to work for a busy and professional accountancy practice based in North West London? Are you keen to find a company which offers excellent progression where you can really make a difference to the team and your clients?
We are recruiting for a qualified Accountant to manage a portfolio of clients, working from the office as well as travelling to client sites. Duties will include:
- Statutory accounts preparation and review
- Personal and corporation tax returns
- Year end accounts
- Some audit work
- Project and advisory work
If you have the following skills and experience, please call or apply today:
- Fully qualified Accountant, ideally ACA or ACCA
- Recent or current post-qualified experience working within an accountancy practice
- Proven experience and familiarity with accounts preparation, tax and audits
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills, ideally with knowledge of IRIS and Sage
If you are looking for a supportive environment in a firm with real career prospects and an excellent work/life balance, this may be the career move for you.